• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Final quarter of the GF about to be played on Fox Footy.

I understand Murphy is still tipping the Hawks.

Spikey

they've been the best team in the comp for the last 5 years. there's no way they're losing this

Spikey

Just put $500 on the Hawks winning the 2013 flag. There's no team within a mile of them imo

benchmark00

I tipped Hawthorn to win the flag for the first time since I've been alive. They came within a couple of goals.

Meanwhile spikey, whose opinion no one cares about tbf, tipped Essendon to make finals.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indeed. We're dealing with a club that no one watches on TV, has no fans, and no one knows their players.

I mean I thought this bloke played for North Melbourne for many years until recently:

JACKIE CHAN IN MID-AIR