• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like I might have to reassess my "stick a fork in the Swans" prediction. Seems they will likely make the eight, but I don't think they'll break a top four spot. Got a tough few matches coming up the next few weeks, especially the Hawks.

Riggins

International Captain
Maybe if you'd stuck around after stumps for a beer you wouldn't have been stuck in bridge traffic, ****.

@dermos

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jesus Christ, Viney's been rubbed out.

Ridiculous.

Jacky boy Riewoldt spot on:

JR8 ‏@JackRiewoldt08 1m
When is the Tom Lynch head butting case on Alex Georgiou case being heard???

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Was thinking, if you magically swapped Georgiou and Lynch's positions (i.e. Lynch was caught behind) in the last five metres, I don't think Viney would have done anything different.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Was thinking, if you magically swapped Georgiou and Lynch's positions (i.e. Lynch was caught behind) in the last five metres, I don't think Viney would have done anything different.
Exactly! That should have been their only argument.

Mark Evans just ****ing intervene please

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
although, the distance between thomas and the ball probably influences that 80% group, and is why i didn't really want the rule changed. but that changed it so thomas could be banned for that, and so viney has been too