• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sportsbet.com.au to open a market on Essendon's next soft tissue injuries - both amount to occur in the game and names of players.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tigers up by 30 points at half time. Looking good so will watch North vs. Essendon game I reckon and record the Tigers game.

Benchy your boys better not **** this up.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lin jong will spark a 2nd half come back and win the game for the dogs

this post to also wreck spark's vanity searches

Spikey

no idea how we're only down by 6. anyway, if we keep on letting it play out as a shootout we won't win

Spikey

luv u jobe

midfield preforming as a midfield with 3 of it's top 5 down will, but nevertheless i don't like it.

Spikey

(watson needs to win the brownlow if only because his GIS results right now are pretty crappy)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL @ King saying its a battle of captains - Watson vs. Harvey.

Uhh David King, don't you know your club's captain?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fletcher just says **** this and kicks a torpedo into the forward 50 which Watson marks and goals :laugh:

Spikey

playing out like last year's game - our kicking going forward is awful. not a surprise considering i wouldn't say any of the guys we've got running through the midfield are great kicks, but annoying as ****.

don't agree with subbing off gumby and keeping two small forwards aka two front runners on the field. seems absurd really.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Grima now down with a hammy and what happens? Essendon give up more goals.

Seriously soft effort.