• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Goodes an absolute damp squib.
Yep that was a really bad game from him. And that shot at goal near the end was horrible.

Huge huge win from Collingwood. That is a statement when you beat the team at the top of the ladder away from home having suspended one of your best players and had another very good player injured in the first quarter.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Definitely back North Melbourne to compete strongly against Collingwood next week at the Dome after coming off that match tonight.

benchmark00

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
benchmark00*, NUFAN

#aflconverts #battlewon #missionaccomplished

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Worry about winning tomorrow. I really really don't want Essendon playing finals. Will be the best thing ever if they come 9th. I will ruin every one of my Essendon mates phones by clogging their phone with "LOL" messages.

Please oh please God make it happen.

Spikey

worst is thing they won't even be able to respond by saying 'lol you lost to the gold coast' 'cause we frickin lost to melbourne

ps