• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Move over cnerd

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
So would you still give Stokes 6 runs for that deflection in the 2019 final?

In seriousness well done. It is always good* to do/try new things.

* Unless illegal/unethical/unKiwi etc.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You’re going to get even weirder now.

Seriously, such a ****ing rare breed. At the test last week I bumped into a mate of mine I used to play with for years who’s now a first grade umpire.

Bloke’s turned from a manchild with about six illegitimate kids to four women who used to DJ at Club Retro well into his 40s into a socially awkward 50 something savant, jibbering on about how he had a run in with a wicket keeper about the guide line for a wide only being a guide, how he had to tell a captain to settle down a bowler who didn’t like a decision he’d made etc etc. Just punishing stuff.

I mean, it’s an improvement on the man child character, but Fmd it’s hard work.

I swear, if cnerd bangs on about umpiring at the WI ODI in Feb, I’ll toss the **** off the top deck of the Noble Stand.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good luck, always interesting to view things from a new perspective.

When talking about decisions in match/tour threads please begin your posts with “As a trained umpire…”
Omg who was the bloke who used to do that on here? Fmd