• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th June - Group B - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
The reason Pakistan has the worst record among spinners since CWC 2015 is because they haven't had a quality spinner since Ajmal until Shadab showed up 2 months ago. Give Shadab a few years and it will be at the top again

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This team cannot chase anything over 220. They need to look to bowl SA out now. Teams have reached 250+ from this position

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be bowling Amir, no? And what's with the spread field?

Imad proving us, esp me, wrong. What a performance.

91Jmay

International Coach
Rabada can play a little but two genuine 11s after that. Pakistan really need one more wicket and will be so well placed. If this partnership keeps going can damage them late.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I haven't seen this pitch but I think par score against Pakistan on a flat/hard pitch is around 260-275 range. On a slow pitch I'll deduct about 30 from that and on an absolute greentop maybe deduct 60.