• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th June - Group B - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
every time I think I can't love South Africa any more they go ahead and do something like t his

91Jmay

International Coach
This is one of the best spells of quick bowling you'll see. In fact there have been some great spells of quick bowling this tournament already.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I'm surprised about everybody's surprise at SA capitulating like this... I think most of the SA supporters have said that we have a weak middle order. Unless our top 4 get us to the 40th over we always struggle. And our finishing has been pretty poor overall.

tobe_ornot2

Banned
I'm surprised about everybody's surprise at SA capitulating like this... I think most of the SA supporters have said that we have a weak middle order. Unless our top 4 get us to the 40th over we always struggle. And our finishing has been pretty poor overall.
Most people aren't that surprised. Its more surprising that Pakistan have fielded so well.

91Jmay

International Coach
Has been some junk shots though mixed in with good, tight bowling.

De Kock, AB, Duminy all very shoddy. Du Plesis no feet at all but kept a bit low I suppose.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Has been some junk shots though mixed in with good, tight bowling.

De Kock, AB, Duminy all very shoddy. Du Plesis no feet at all but kept a bit low I suppose.
Amla's was shoddy as well, missing straight balls. The pitch is not easy and the bowling has been fantastic. But SA just not thinking enough...