• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

5th Test at The Oval, London

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Miracle innings has gone to his head, he seemed to think he could take Marsh on there but it was just the obviously wrong play.

Every time we look like we're learning to play to the situation, someone does something like that.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marsh proving the h8ers wrong
Yeah he used to be pretty sharp but dropped off a fair bit, injuries didn't help there. Good that he has regained a bit of that pace.

Making me taste it so far
Would be happier to taste about his batting. Before his injuries he was always decent with the ball and when he can bowl 135+ he'll always be valuable with it. The main problem is that he's averaging no more than an ordinary number 7 with the bat but is being asked to bat 6.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Would be happier to taste about his batting. Before his injuries he was always decent with the ball and when he can bowl 135+ he'll always be valuable with it. The main problem is that he's averaging no more than an ordinary number 7 with the bat but is being asked to bat 6.
He was always good for key wickets from what I remember. Got Cook and Stokes at Lords in 2015 when they were the only English bats who made runs.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was always good for key wickets from what I remember. Got Cook and Stokes at Lords in 2015 when they were the only English bats who made runs.
Yeah on some really flat decks he was always useful in getting key breakthroughs. Probably kept him in the side longer than what he otherwise might've deserved.