• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I’m not sure if this has been asked and/or answered but outside of Ireland/AFG‘s dayboo Tests, when was the last time an attack with fewer matches took to the park? The WI strike series against Bangladesh?

cnerd123

likes this
So the last time India fielded an attack this inexperienced* was in their 2nd ever Test in 1933, and the last time Australia faced an attack with less Test wickets was in 1880

*unsure if this is in terms of wickets, tests, or both. Possibly both.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Oh good more darts on the leg side. If I was Kuldeep, I’d be so pissed to miss out when literally the entire attack is out and I still can’t get a spot.

Some of these bowlers shouldnt even be in the touring party.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
was Rahane really deep at the first or am I projecting

Is it just me or is there a second delay on the commentary?
Haha yeah, was just about to say the same. Have noticed that all test. Are they commentating remotely because of the covid restrictions?
yeah, which is why Hayden is on commentary, as he's at the ground. Likewise, they've been doing the BBL remotely

cnerd123

likes this
Finally!

Good stuff from Thakur, and Rohit's been good in the field. Only pair of safe hands in the side atm.

God I can't believe I'm complimenting Thakur and Rohit for doing something good in a Test in Australia. Darkest timeline.