• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Window

U19 Debutant
What came first, T20 or cricketmax? Didn't realise T20 started in England. Thought it was based off NZ's Cricket Max.

Last edited:

jcas0167

International Debutant
What came first, T20 or cricketmax? Didn't realise T20 started in England. Thought it was based off NZ's Cricket Max.
Cricket Max came first. Crowe came up with it when he retired iirc.

Lol @ asking Border whether the heat was to blame for those dismissals. He gave that short shrift.

Aritro

International Regular
Not exactly an in-out field on that offside. They've got three blokes in a semi-circle waiting.

Meanwhile Thakur has bowled three decent balls consecutively.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket Max came first. Crowe came up with it when he retired iirc.

Lol @ asking Border whether the heat was to blame for those dismissals. He gave that short shrift.
Let me guess, "we're not talking about soft Victorians here, there's no excuse".

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Although at half capacity, this is probably a record day one Gabba crowd for the past 15 years.

Gnske

wahhhh the hotels
wahhhh the crowds
wahhhh making my own bed is hard
wahhh the turf is too hard
wahh why cant we eat chinese meals

stephen

Although at half capacity, this is probably a record day one Gabba crowd for the past 15 years.
Non ashes maybe. But I doubt it. Most of the time the crowd is out of shot at the Gabba because of the way they fill the stadium.