• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Aritro

International Regular
So as I was saying, Natarajan is clearly pursuing the right tactic bowling from 4 yards wide of the stumps and not bother with LBW

Shri

Mr. Glass
this is why i insisted that nattu should play ahead of saini from the start

even if he didn't get wickets today, this is proof of his control and discipline over line and length

he is a serviceable support bowler at the very least

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Nah I am certain now. Aus batsmen are already treating like nets session. I think in retrospect its a genius idea to let loose India s worst possible bowling lineup just to confuse and distract the opposition.

Marnus is dying a little bit inside with embarrassment every run he scores against these guys. Wade got enough of it (he is a proud man) and gave it up so did Smith.
See I told ya. He just wanted to get the triple figures and be done with this.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Australia can’t score 400 here the entire batting lineup needs to be sacked. With the possible exception of Warner’s dismissal all have gotten out to terrible shots and nothing balls.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
this is why i insisted that nattu should play ahead of saini from the start

even if he didn't get wickets today, this is proof of his control and discipline over line and length

he is a serviceable support bowler at the very least
Yeah I was really sceptical of him being useful in a Test at all but I was wrong. He definitely should've played ahead of Saini based on this evidence. His wicketless new ball spell was genuinely Test standard.