• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would easily be the greatest touring team performance in my lifetime. Probably already is tbh
Yeah would agree with this. Only the Windies in 79-80 would go close when they won the first time ever here, and they were becoming one of the great sides in history by then already.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I think if India's tail had to bat literally three overs, even they could probably do that, even if it meant getting hit like ten times in the process.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India deserve to win this. Apart from the hour or so of madness when they got bowled out for 36, they have been the better team for most of the series.
I disagree. It's been extremely close but I think Australia had the better of the draw.

Given the injuries though, India has been more impressive.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah would agree with this. Only the Windies in 79-80 would go close when they won the first time ever here, and they were becoming one of the great sides in history by then already.
It's also a pretty awful XI on paper , worse than the NZ team that won that match in Australia with Bracewell. Yet ultimately its a heroic story