• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

45th Match - South Africa v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Lol Starc’s odi ranking is only 21.
He should definitely be higher, but in 2018, he had some bad match figures which artificially lower his rating I'm sure: 71/2, 63/0, 63/1, 47/0. If you look at the past year - and especially this WC, he would obviously be right at the top.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hundred up for Warner. Extraordinary batsman. 4 in WCs. Should be in the conversation with Rohit.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
****ing bludgeoned down the ground. Warner batting like a champ here. The nauseating self righteous backlash this guy was put through, even more so than Smith, and to see how much that cap still means to him...I gulped a little I'll admit.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Yeah, SA feeling the heat for sure. There might be a case for promoting Carey ahead of Maxwell. Give Maxwell license for a handful of overs, which is all he's good for anyway, and let Carey be the pacemaker.

Two surgical boundaries from Warner there. Lofted sweep above short fine leg and lofted inside out over cover. In the zone.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is classy batting. Aussies' chances of winning growing by the over.