• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

40th Match - Bangladesh v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

ajdude

International Coach
shaifuddin is my favourite cricketer ever, the way he still slid his bat even though the ball was just about at mid on after pandya threw it and missed was comedy gold

slippy888

International Captain
You expect india spinners to take wickets in this format, both seem content on drying up the runs and try to keep there name in the playing 11

Bijed

International Regular
Chahal or Kuldeep both been under par this world cup for me, anyone else think the same.
Yeah, memory might be failing me/being selective here but it seemed like when they were first unearthed as a spin duo they took stacks of wickets between them, but the fear factor seems to have worn off a bit. Think it predates the World Cup, though - Kuldeep tore up England in the first ODI last year but I can't recall him doing much of note since then?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh is on track with the chase. They have just lost a wicket or so more.

India at the end of the 40th over were 104 runs behind with 6 wkts in hand. BD were 90 behind with 4 wkts left.

Every international side knows how to chase - whether they manage or not is a function of many factors. But a run rate about 1,5 times the starting RR required is just about fine.
Dhoni does not have any masters degree in this.

A side needs to , approximately be able to double their score from what they achieve in the first 30 - that defines the way the chase is to be managed. Not losing too many wickets is the other issue.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, memory might be failing me/being selective here but it seemed like when they were first unearthed as a spin duo they took stacks of wickets between them, but the fear factor seems to have worn off a bit. Think it predates the World Cup, though - Kuldeep tore up England in the first ODI last year but I can't recall him doing much of note since then?
He had a really good test against Aus. Chahal looked great against both us and NZ the same summer