• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This Croydon cluster is ****ing annoying, because Shanghai Nights at adjacent Ashfield has the best value dumplings in Sydney

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Sydney test without Sydwegians in the crowd would be perfect.

Hobart tests are undeniably comfy however, enough people go to them. Better percentage relative to ground capacity than the Gabba I'm willing to wager.

Shri

Mr. Glass
This Croydon cluster is ****ing annoying, because Shanghai Nights at adjacent Ashfield has the best value dumplings in Sydney
pork dumplings in newtown/kings street are awesome too

i'll try to see if i can get the shop name

cnerd123

likes this
Might pop downstairs and pick up dumplings from one of the dozen authentic places in my neighborhood after reading this convo.

cnerd123

likes this
For now my right to buy dumplings have not been infringed, so it is indeed a good idea. Will post pics if i go.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When you say “authentic”, do you think you’ll get them from somewhere relatively hygienic, or will you do that try-hard thing where people go “mmm ‘street food’, I is edgy” and buy them from a bloke on the corner who’s making the dough with one hand and scratching his arse with the other?

cnerd123

likes this
When you say “authentic”, do you think you’ll get them from somewhere relatively hygienic, or will you do that try-hard thing where people go “mmm ‘street food’, I is edgy” and buy them from a bloke on the corner who’s making the dough with one hand and scratching his arse with the other?
It's not authentic if you can't taste the blood sweat and tears of the people cooking the food mate.