• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't like it just because it continues to show that our setup doesn't get the obvious fact that Starc, with the exception of a couple of innings from Cummins a couple of years ago now, is the better batsman.
Starc will be taking the new ball though, probably needs more time to prepare. As long as they have a warm body sitting there padded up then the desired result is achieved.

Burgey

I don't like it just because it continues to show that our setup doesn't get the obvious fact that Starc, with the exception of a couple of innings from Cummins a couple of years ago now, is the better batsman.
Nah Cummins is definitely a bloke to play a sort of holding knock with an established batsman. Starc for this situation every time though

TheJediBrah

Do you think Smith is better in LO?
I think he's saying that Smith is better in Test by more than Kohli is better in Limited-overs, which is highly doubtful. Though tbf Smith's limited overs performances over the last couple of years have possibly been even better than Kohli's, but I'd have to check up on that.

Daemon

No I think he’s a better player than Kohli, in that if I had to choose only be of them to play all three formats and could not choose the other, I would choose him every day and twice on Sundays.
Then you're a biased cheating sensitive Australian

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
No I think he’s a better player than Kohli, in that if I had to choose only be of them to play all three formats and could not choose the other, I would choose him every day and twice on Sundays.
I get what you're saying and I agree, but I didn't think that was the point he was making.

Burgey

I get what you're saying and I agree, but I didn't think that was the point he was making.
Even if it wasn’t, he’s an annoying **** and I want to assume it was so I can tip a metaphorical bucket of hot excrement on his head.

I call it the Harsha Pile.