• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

hazsa19

International Regular
Would’ve taken that first hour. Did any English fan on here actually think there was any chance of Root making a big hundred? I didn’t, it just doesn’t seem to happen anymore.

old_kookaburra

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Would’ve taken that first hour. Did any English fan on here actually think there was any chance of Root making a big hundred? I didn’t, it just doesn’t seem to happen anymore.
I thought he would, but Im not an england fan

Maybe Bairstow will surprise us all

Still think England will make this - Stokes is the key - needs partners to hang in with him

hazsa19

International Regular
I thought he would, but Im not an england fan

Maybe Bairstow will surprise us all

Still think England will make this - Stokes is the key - needs partners to hang in with him
Forgot to say this is still Australia’s. If we can get the required down 100 and still have one of these or Buttler in, maybe Aus will start ****ting it, but they seem very composed and extremely fit in this series.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The natural length of Cummins doesn’t really let the ball swing much. Feel it’s kind of wasted
Yeah he's never looked as good with the new ball as he does with the older one.

Haze looks way more worrying though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Morgie bringing some absurd pessimism to the table here

I've posted 60,000 times with mindless optimism and still make us a 1 in 4 chance at best

hazsa19

International Regular
The gambhiring on here :laugh:

Biggest danger right now is the batsmen getting carried along with the crowd.

Last edited: