• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

34th Match - West Indies v India

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, the middle order that we all suspected to be a bit **** does indeed turn out to be just that. Disappointing.

slippy888

International Captain
You got talented players like Sanju Samson, Suryakumar Yadav, Shaw and you select a mediocre player like Shanker

vcs

And there's precious little batting to come after these two as well (Shami must be the worst No. 8 in the tournament). Might as well reassess and settle for 250 or so, and take it from there if we have wickets in hand in the last 5. For once, Dhoni's approach might be the right one here.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All this goes back to Rayudu being dropped from the LO leg of India's 2018 England tour for failing the Yo-Yo test.

Yes, it's all Yo-Yo's fault.

slippy888

International Captain
Are batting is gonna get wrecked in a pressure of a semi final or final situation, if we dont play with more thought.

Burgey

Think there’s more in this deck than appears. Kohli is mistimed more balls tho dog than he did all Australian summer, and quite. Few have been popped up as well by the other batsmen. Suggests it’s a bit two paced.

vcs

There's got to be a couple of youngish guys beasting it in List A cricket, right? I don't follow it, but Jadhav/Shankar/Karthik/Rayudu is an awful set of options to have ended up with for the World Cup.

morgieb

Man this tourney has really exploded into life over the last week. Another really interesting game, it seems.
It's gone from a fairly **** World Cup to a potentially outstanding one. Thank you Sri Lanka!

trundler

What's the point of IPL if India can't find a #4? SYK Yadav is decent from what I've seen.

vcs

What's the point of IPL if India can't find a #4? SYK Yadav is decent from what I've seen.
I don't know why Shreyas Iyer was never persisted with by the team management. He didn't do too badly in the limited opportunities he got, and he'd have been a long-term option as well.