• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Test, Lord's, London

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can a bloke who looks so in control when scoring runs, also look like such a rare unit when leaving the ball?

mr_mister

A broken finger is not a cold m8
Its a drug given to nearly every old person to reduce chronic pain. It's subtle but it does something. You look at a nursing homes medication list and every resident is taking it. Just because it's not an opioid doesn't make it useless

/rant

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never done anything at all for me for a variety of ailments.
Ah I see, personal anecdotal evidence being given more weight than scientific evidence

This is why half the population thinks vaccinations cause autism and refuse to get their ****ing flu shot

Its a drug given to nearly every old person to reduce chronic pain. It's subtle but it does something. You look at a nursing homes medication list and every resident is taking it. Just because it's not an opioid doesn't make it useless

/rant
what do you do for work that you look at nursing home charts?

mr_mister

Ah I see, personal anecdotal evidence being given more weight than scientific evidence

This is why half the population thinks vaccinations cause autism and refuse to get their ****ing flu shot

what do you do for work that you look at nursing home charts?
Used to work as an AIN in a nursing home.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously though if I had a dollar for every chronic opioid user that refused to take Panadol because it "does nothing"

(and refuses to leave ED until you throw a script for codeine out the door and watch them chase after it)

mr_mister

Seriously though if I had a dollar for every chronic opioid user that refused to take Panadol because it "does nothing"

(and refuses to leave ED until you throw a script for codeine out the door and watch them chase after it)
You're an RN? Wouldn't have picked that