• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Khawaja to eat up 10 overs for nothing, send Maxwell and Stoinis in to get the innings going again, getting out quickly and Smith faces the last 5 overs with only 280 on the board? Suppose Aus could still get to 340.

cnerd123

likes this
Lol I actually meant why would you want him to bowl at TPC, but can totally see why it seemed I was having a dog about the Pillow coming in at three.
why not? Shakib's the star. It's got to be him and The Fizz vs Smith as soon as he walks in. We want him out early, we attack with the best we've got.

Although TBF today Rubel's been the best bowler on show.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why not? Shakib's the star. It's got to be him and The Fizz vs Smith as soon as he walks in. We want him out early, we attack with the best we've got.

Although TBF today Rubel's been the best bowler on show.
Fair enough, I thought you meant he had the wood on him or something. I think these slow meds are the thing today on this deck. Induces errors with nothing to work with.

cnerd123

likes this
Fair enough, I thought you meant he had the wood on him or something. I think these slow meds are the thing today on this deck. Induces errors with nothing to work with.
yea's it's been a bit up and down. First Mortaza got away with a tidy new ball spell, and now Soumya's doing the job. Rubel's bowling well too. Good opportunity here for BD to put the squeeze on for the next 10 overs or so.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've noticed Warner ball watching a few times this innings, not really trusting Khawaja's calls.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warner has never been my favourite human being, but he needs to walk up to Ussie here and give him a jobbin’.