• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Good start from Aus I reckon, but Mashrafe escaping for just 24 in his 5 overs so far is astonishing. He's bowled well but they haven't tried to take him on much. Just the six from Finch.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
50 up in the first 10. No wickets down. Good start for Australia. Warner has looked scratchy, yeah and should've been caught.

Top_Cat

I mean there it is again, Finch clearing the front leg and just bunting it to cover. Just weird.

cnerd123

likes this
BD bowling well now but Aus have been up to the task. Put away all the bad balls. BD didn't take the one chance they go. They probs could have attacked Mortaza a bit more - 6 overs for 31 runs is a win in BD's books.

Really need Shakib and Mehidy to make inroads now. Rubel yet to bowl as well, let's see how he goes.

trundler

That was a gift. Mashrafe did well to cut off Warner's go to shot though. I think SA did that Vs Kane yesterday when they didn't let him dab down to third man. Builds up pressure.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who's looking forward to Khawaja's embarrassing dismissal to Shakib or Mehedi?

These two really should be scoring faster than they are.

cnerd123

likes this
Who's looking forward to Khawaja's embarrassing dismissal to Shakib or Mehedi?

These two really should be scoring faster than they are.
reckon this scoring rate is fine. Start slow and go big at the end. That's the template most sides have been following.

morgieb

reckon this scoring rate is fine. Start slow and go big at the end. That's the template most sides have been following.
It's more of a problem with Australia as we don't have the tools to really go big successfully late. Still I think we're going well so far.

cnerd123

likes this
Sloppy work in the field. Not the best cricket from BD so far. Decent start from Rubel. BD seem relaxed on the field, which is good. Just need to tighten up...

Borges

International Regular
This is a very good start by Australia, 350+ o the cards. By now, it is clear that Warner going slow at the start is based on a team plan.

Burgey

Playing Shakib well here too. BD just need to tighten up a bit more. Given away too many freebies.
Four to cover then a swept six is precisely how he and all finger spinners should be played tbh

Burgey

It's more of a problem with Australia as we don't have the tools to really go big successfully late. Still I think we're going well so far.
All the more reason to bat Starc after Carey imo, and Cummins no higher than ten.