• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
BD can chase 320 again but they'll need to see off Starc and Cummins to do so.

Not sure about this team BD have selected tho. Moses was providing useful 6th bowler overs and Shaifuddin was BD's leading wicket taker and adding value with the bat. Plus I don't like it when teams change a winning combination for no apparent reason. I could see Rubel going for plenty. Hope he proves me wrong.
Both injured according to cricinfo?

Shaifuddin a huge loss especially.

Edit: Ah, you got there already.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Would be pretty awesome if BD won this despite losing two key players to injury.

Shabbir's got talent, hope he performs today. But we need wickets first.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I think it's Saifuddin (Muslim name), but since he's Bengali they pronounce the 'S' as 'Sh', which then makes it Shaifudden.

The CW Bengalis to confirm
Yes it is Saifuddin a Muslim name, but no there's no 'h' in the pronunciation either.

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In this WC, I am noticing that really good renditions have made it. Can confirm that the Indian and Bangladeshi anthems are spot on.
Does the Australian anthem sound weird and off key to your ears, because the Asian anthems sound odd to my ears.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Does the Australian anthem sound weird and off key to your ears, because the Asian anthems sound odd to my ears.
Maybe because globalisation is primarily a one-sided flow, so your formative years were not filled with Asian music but ours were filled with Western music