• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2019 World Cup draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
And so, the eleventh and final round will be a free-for-all. The flood gates will be open 24 hours after NUFAN makes his R10 selection (or if he times out).

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
He's probably the best candidate I have considering all of the stigma that surrounds Smith these days.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Soumya Sarkar

Rohit Sharma
Shikhar Dhawan
Soumya Sarkar
Haris Sohail
Mushfiqur Rahim (+)
Moeen Ali
Ravindra Jadeja
Chris Morris
-
Jasprit Bumrah
Mustafizur Rahman

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
And so, the eleventh and final round will be a free-for-all. The flood gates will be open 24 hours after NUFAN makes his R10 selection (or if he times out).
So i basically can name my 10th and 11th players immediately? Nice

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marcuss has timed out.

I'll take Marcus Stoinis.

Gayle (7)
Iqbal
du Plessis
Stoinis (5)
Stokes (6)
Buttler
Santner (4)
Plunkett (3)
Henry (2)
Ngidi (1)

I wasn't really expecting to take Stoinis but he's the best batsman left. It helps that he fills the death bowler role in this team alongside Ngidi. Henry and Plunkett aren't really death bowlers, Henry being a great new ball bowler and Plunkett the consumate middle overs bowler. So Stoinis fills that role quite nicely. Inadvertently I've gone for a combination of the New Zealand and English gameplans - New Zealand inasmuch as I can choose not to bowl any spin if I don't want to and England with the BatDeep(tm) philosophy.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Martin Guptill
Usman Khwaja
Shakib Al Hasan 5
Shaun Marsh
JP Duminy 6
-
Alex Carey +
Nathan Coulter Nile
Pat Cummins 2
Jason Behrendorff 3
Mohammed Shami 1

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1 Finch c
2 Bairstow+
3 Virat
4 Babar
5 Shastri vc
6 Kedhar
7 Imad
8 Bhuvi
10 Roach
11 Tahir

stephen

Wtf?

If you're going to pick a player averaging 29 at a strike rate of 60 there are plenty of options left :D

Last edited:

stephen

NUFAN has 45 minutes left for a valid pick, after which there will be a 24h buffer before the FFA round starts, if I understand things correctly.