• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bairstow has to go, surely. Fair weather cricketer not up for a fight on any evidence. And a sook. Remember when he had a cry when he wasn’t keeping?

Jeez that’s well bowled.

What a ****ing pizzling.

Such an intimidating ground, eh? Crowd really put our fellas off. Deadset a mile wide and an inch deep, Pommy supporters.

TheJediBrah

I hope flibbetyjibber's ok. He was posting every few minutes a couple of days ago but he seems to have disappeared completely.

trundler

That's the line Lyon should be bowling. Epic. Why is Moeen there ahead of Woakes? Doesn't matter now۔

Flem274*

123/5
350 for aus best offie ever

so heartbreaking to see england on the receiving end of some terrible umpring of course

edit - no one else seems to think he missed it? i have it on mute and am half asleep but looked like he missed it to me. soz to the umps if he hit it

Last edited:

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Yea all those loi superstars being shown up here. Utter carnage. Who would have thought this would happen after they were 120-8? Shows the value of an actual, real, world class off spinner as against what we saw from moeenalidharan.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Go for boundaries now. No point trying to play for time. Entertain the crowd, which truly has been a good one.