• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Edgbaston, Birmingham

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Really hoping this is a draw with gutsy batting on the 5th day. I'm getting a bit sick of too many results in test cricket these days.

In fact I'd love a 0-0 series result. England won't get the Ashes and Australia won't win in England. Perfect result.

Gob

International Coach
"They've been quality performers and will play a part in the series, no question. Siddle complements the other two."

Compliments my ass with rat ass 120 kph trundling.

Basically going with two fast bowlers good god Langer you ****

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
basically there's a small section of australian cricket (Dan Brettig et al) that thinks australia would have won the last ashes if peter siddle played in all the tests.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I actually think this will be a bit like 1989. I reckon Travis Head will have a huge series with the bat and assume the captaincy after NZ wins in Australia this summer.

Gob

International Coach
basically there's a small section of australian cricket (Dan Brettig et al) that thinks australia would have won the last ashes if peter siddle played in all the tests.
Would have my butt. Lets watch P Siddy steaming in all day and bowl big hearted 125 kph half volleys somewhere in the 3rd session. Absolute morons

Spikey

trent copeland, of course, should actually be playing but langer is a coward

Gob

International Coach
Starc would have at least created some rough for Lyon..jeez i'm still shocked

I dont think even Siddle's mom want him in this side

Uppercut

First morning of the Ashes is so glorious and holy that it's even sunny in Belfast.

Spikey

Daniel Brettig@danbrettig 8m
Siddle is a great story, and his inclusion says so much about a different Aust approach to 2015 #Ashes