• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - India v New Zealand (15th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
New India jerseys without the sponsor look badass. Where can I get one?
Yeah I was thinking they look really nice. Kinda reminds me of the Italian soccer uniform a bit, though obviously a different colour. Just the solid blue, looks good.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I'm legit mad at how unprofessional the umpire was there. Wanted to hear the crowd cheer
Really? Looked out live imo. Wasn't that bad that it was influenced by crowd imo. He just thought it was hitting cos of where guppy was kails far across). Was obviously wrong decision but not cos of the crowd.

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing worse than attention seeking umpires like bowden, rudi, Daryl and now this bloke.

91Jmay

International Coach
Slowish pitch, anything around 170 should be competitive but with NZ lack of quality spin options will need 185+.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This tactic of bowling 6 legside balls is an interesting one by ashwin.

By interesting I mean poop