• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Match - England v South Africa at The Oval

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of course it was not.a stupid time to retire..he has just had two kids in the last three years.

...It is the best time of his life to be there for his wife / family...cricket is just a game in comparison.
Yeah I'm at that life stage too, but I'd kill for an opportunity to win a world cup. And the time commitment is pretty much the same as his mercenary t20 commitments.

Pom_in_SA

Cricket Spectator
Yeah I'm at that life stage too, but I'd kill for an opportunity to win a world cup. And the time commitment is pretty much the same as his mercenary t20 commitments.
Very different...the IPL franchises are very happy with the players living with their families in India during the tournament. International cricket teams will not hear of such things.