• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th June - FINAL - India vs Pakistan

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Spare a thought for Yuvi, maybe his last appearance on the big stage, this is where it all began for him in Nairobi 2000.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Spare a thought for Yuvi, maybe his last appearance on the big stage, this is where it all began for him in Nairobi 2000.
I hope it is his last. I hoped it was his last in T20 world cup final and before that even tbh.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so much credit needs to go to fakhar. he just seems to have changed the way pakistan approach batting completely. highly doubt azhar would be playing some of the shots he did today without him around. great stuff.

Kirkut

International Regular
Yes, will be missing those slog sweeps and flicks over deep square leg for massive sixes.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, UV has been massive over the years. Have to admit that in his prime the guy exuded an aura that few do. That lazy elegance and those massive powerful blows. Always a fighter too on and off the field but its time to hang up his boots. 17 years is a long time in cricket and he should look to other things now

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
In a nutshell- The Indian team picked three proper bowlers on a flat deck. Tough luck expecting them to survive at The Oval.

p.s. Did I just see political chatter here?

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah, good from Kohli. As i said earlier he's gotten much better from his earlier days.

Also definitely way better than MSD in the post match presentation.