• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

17th Match - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't Richards once add a ****tillion with Holding for the last wicket? No reason Sarfraz can't either.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5 overs to come out of the part-timers and Kane Richardson, a miracle can still happen. Riaz looks like he's got his brains engaged here.

cnerd123

likes this
5 overs to come out of the part-timers and Kane Richardson, a miracle can still happen. Riaz looks like he's got his brains engaged here.
I'll change my avvie to Wahab Riaz for an entire year if he wins this for Pakistan with the bat here

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's not quite dead... just about enough to earn the occaisonal tab check. In 20 runs it might even be back to turning on TMS.

As soon as I do they'll lose a wicket, I'm sure.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wow they're actually being smart and targeting the right bowlers. Still an over of Finch or Maxwell to come.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The analysis of these bowlers after the cup is going to feature a lot of praise of Starc and Cummins' economy rate, without noticing that sides spent the entire competition just targeting the other bowlers.

ajdude

International Coach
most entertaining finish possible would be sarfraz going out shortly and wahab being dropped three times, then finch bowling the last over.

ajdude

International Coach
didn’t hear anything there because my girlfriend snored right as the ball passed the bat. might have to rock and roll her a couple of times