• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

14th June - 1st Semi-final - England v Pakistan

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fortunately for England Pakistan's batting is really dire so they don't need a massive score.

But still, kudos to Pakistan. Arguably have the best ODI bowling unit now.

Woodster

International Captain
Yes was hoping for a big important innings here from Buttler, but a tame ending. Pressure on England here, Pakistan continuing to bowl really well.

Niall

International Coach
Buttler, disappointing. For a man with so much talent he rarely ever delivers
Harsh but fair sadly. I dunno of the top of my head, but has the guy ever played a match winning knock in a knock out competition?

Called out Amla for bilateral series bullying numerous times, not sure Buttler hugely different atm.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Man I hope Pakistan win this, for no other reason than it would be great for cricket. Now I`m desperately rooting for a Bangladesh/Pakistan final!

Burner

International Regular
Harsh but fair sadly. I dunno of the top of my head, but has the guy ever played a match winning knock in a knock out competition?

Called out Amla for bilateral series bullying numerous times, not sure Buttler hugely different atm.
Forget match winning, all he had to do today was stick in there. Just like the 2013 final where he only had to stay there and he went for a big heave and got cleaned up.

centurymaker

International Captain
wow!

It'd relatively be a good news for both India and Bangladesh if PAK can knock-out ENG. No one would want to play England in the final.

91Jmay

International Coach
Poor batting but really good bowling, bit of a dog of a pitch but still need in excess of 260 as there isn't great deal in it.

Pakistan well on top here.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brits split us up in 1947 and now the three countries that emerged are all in the semis and rooting for the evil to fall.

Some serious lagaan **** going on here. We should be playing for the kohinoor tbh.