• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

12th Match - England v Bangladesh

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Winning toss and fielding first hasn't paid off most of the time so far, has it? SA lost to BD, Eng to Pak and today BD will get crushed by Eng. Was stupid of them to opt to field knowing the firepower in English line up.

PikeyB

School Boy/Girl Captain
Early 10.30am starts always make fielding seem more attractive in England (and Wales ;) ) . I'd agree that the Bangers best bet would have been to set a score and try to choke them out . Sophia Gardens is a weird ground as well , it's got more bounce today than I can remember at an International . I've seen them prepare pitches that soaked up most the danger from fast bowling in the past .

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean he's really not. But we're kinda ****ed in the tournament if he can't get his form of the last four years back.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I mean he's really not. But we're kinda ****ed in the tournament if he can't get his form of the last four years back.
Look at his release. I've been observing the guy in Tests and ODIs since the last English summer and it always leaves his hand scrambled. Not as variation either. What manner of spinner is that?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Look at his release. I've been observing the guy in Tests and ODIs since the last English summer and it always leaves his hand scrambled. Not as variation either. What manner of spinner is that?
Oh no, the ball comes out scrambled. That must add ten runs to his average.

He's been taking wickets against everyone for years, bloke can clearly bowl when in rhythm.

Bijed

International Regular
That's a really good innings, Shakib has been really impressive so far in this tournament