• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

12th June - Group B - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
This Pakistan side definitely doesn't deserve to go through to the semis.

South Africa must be cursing the rain. Had rain not interfered they would have had a good chance.

Niall

International Coach
This lad looks a very handy all rounder for the future.

Also no more Hafeez, don't care if he scores 700000000000000000000 runs in domestic cricket next season, he just does not deserve to be playing international cricket.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Babar Azam needs to drop to number 4 as well. Sharjeel can't come back quickly enough for Pak.

harsh.ag

So ridiculous. If I were a Pak fan, I would be thinking about strangling some chickens by now.

Niall

International Coach
Babar Azam needs to drop to number 4 as well. Sharjeel can't come back quickly enough for Pak.
If found guilty of been involved in fixing, he needs a long ban, terrible to rush him back because the top order need another slogger..

harsh.ag

If found guilty of been involved in fixing, he needs a long ban, terrible to rush him back because the top order need another slogger..
If found not guilty was kinda implied in the post :happy:

Shoaib Malik also disappointing. Esp because he's looked so good until he got out in both games.

harsh.ag

SL's lower order runs looking so useful now. They deserve to go through, and Hasan, Junaid and Amir deserve better batsmen as colleagues.

91Jmay

International Coach
Must admit Sri Lanka do concern me a tad. Greater than sum of their parts, no real stars but plenty of blokes who can contribute.