• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Pakistan v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
I think the Yasir Shah exclusion has been justified today. I doubt he'd have troubled WI too much and the extra bat will prove useful. But you need to sort out the bowling order, Afridi should be bowling more near the end. Haris Sohail going for 15 in his last over (and bloody lucky that it wasn't more) is incredibly poor.

Another bad bit of fielding from Pakistan's sentient giraffe.

Niall

International Coach
To be fair to Riaz, he has been good for most of his bowling, can't blame him for others dropping the chances he created.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome hitting by Russell.

Such a classic side the Windies. Even in their current dire straits & without the likes Dwayne Bravo & Kieron Pollard, they can still play like this on their day.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not sure 310 is much above par fellas, in case anyone thinks that's game over.