• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't we all be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Quite frankly as soon as he started using superior Memes he should be banned
Fixed.

Also lel if you think the alt-right has the patent on any of their memes, should get Spark on it to give a real thorough investigation.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So vicleggie, WindieWeathers and Blocky come back all in the one week. **** this.

cnerd123

likes this
tbf WW's posting so far has been perfectly fine, and vicleggie did delete atleast one 'joke' made in poor taste because he regretted it. So there is that

morgieb

tbf WW's posting so far has been perfectly fine, and vicleggie did delete atleast one 'joke' made in poor taste because he regretted it. So there is that
Nah vicleggie has said a lot of other offensive **** too. WW has started off fine but his track record is extremely poor, I suspect when the West Indies start playing and struggling he'll become annoyingly defensive again.

Flem274*

123/5
summer of windie, vic leggie, listentowhoever he is and the grand champion anton devcich award winner himself, blocky
Maybe this is what we've needed. A common foe to reunite the Kiwi bloc.

CW needs a strong Kiwi bloc.
making kiwibloc great again

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
summer of windie, vic leggie, listentowhoever he is and the grand champion anton devcich award winner himself, blocky

making kiwibloc great again
I know you don't like blocky, and have fairly valid reasons for doing so, but labelling him ****face in your first interaction with him in 18 months is the exact sort of ****** bullying that the OP was talking about.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So whats the go with vicleggie? Is he back from a ban too or a self imposed exile?? Can't say I recall him previously.

OverratedSanity

I blame Daemon. The intentions were admirable but he probably should've seen that this is the way this thread was going to go.

Zinzan

I get it's a piss take thread and all, but seriously how horrendously awful and boring a forum it would it be if everyone were friends and constantly politely agreed with one another.... Yuck.

It would be like the American Politics thread was before I turned up there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.