• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Wide Beer List Project Interest Thread.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I can get behind this. We drafting our own tasting paddles?

I'll take Stone & Wood Pacific Pale Ale. Everyone to drop in as they so wish, except Burgey, who has to wait 24 hours.

Howe_zat

Audio File
This could actually be dead interesting, if we nominate a beer and come up with a list, be a real challenge to try and get hold of all of them given the international sources

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed; this makes me feel so much better about my rampant craft beer alcoholism.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IKR. It's changed a lot since the lock out laws as well, and not in a good way.

Still, burgers at Mary's are crazy good. And if anyone wants to take their significant other to a really good restaurant that's not so much on the radar, go to Oscillating Wildly in Australia Street. It's great food and wine, though I did embarrass myself at my birthday dinner there a couple of years back with Mrs Burgey after many wines when they brought out a beautiful, fluffy looking aperitif which I proceeded to squaff, only to realise it was a hand towel. The waitress was pretty good about it, she said "The boys always do that, don't worry". I still cop stick about that, and rightly so :renske:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
IKR. It's changed a lot since the lock out laws as well, and not in a good way.

Still, burgers at Mary's are crazy good. And if anyone wants to take their significant other to a really good restaurant that's not so much on the radar, go to Oscillating Wildly in Australia Street. It's great food and wine, though I did embarrass myself at my birthday dinner there a couple of years back with Mrs Burgey after many wines when they brought out a beautiful, fluffy looking aperitif which I proceeded to squaff, only to realise it was a hand towel. The waitress was pretty good about it, she said "The boys always do that, don't worry". I still cop stick about that, and rightly so :renske:
Heh, lockouts.