• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thanks liam, good stuff...
i thought my FC average was over 40 now :( oh well, maybe next season...

masterblaster

International Captain
Nnanden said:
Respectable career. :)

And nicely done Hak! :-O
Come on Nath! It's a bit more then respectable....
Your 195 wickets at 28.68 is fantastic!

I'm ecstatic with my performance too, 386 wickets at 25.77.

:cool:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Interesting to see the top economical OD bowlers who've bowled a fair number of overs (ie 500 or so)

2 leggies, a paceman and a marmite!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
masterblaster said:
Come on Nath! It's a bit more then respectable....
Your 195 wickets at 28.68 is fantastic!

I'm ecstatic with my performance too, 386 wickets at 25.77.

:cool:
It`s not that great Sangrah! Especially considering the great start I was lucky to recieve.

And your not too shabby yourself it seems. :cool:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Interesting to see the top economical OD bowlers who've bowled a fair number of overs (ie 500 or so)

2 leggies, a paceman and a marmite!
That damn Marmite. So sticky and gets everywhere :sleep: :@ :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Close to 3,000 FC runs :)

EDIT: The 21st highest CW FC runs scorer in History!

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
steds said:
Reckon you can get to 400 before Neil?
Not if the Test tour comes first. Though leg-spinners in England tend to emulate Martin Snedden, so there's a chance if there's some club cricket first...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Jamee999 said:
Hasn't Sangrah got a very good chance of getting into the team though?
We're in India, so I expect something like:

2 spinners
2 seamers from 4 - Wright, Kennett, Bhatia, Hoy

Can't see it's a very good chance...

PY

International Coach
Still the most capped player in FC which is an honour, my average managed to creep towards 40 (~37) again after averaging 60-odd in the A-tour, I didn't think it would have much of an effect on it so that's a nice surprise..

Just hope I can perform well for the first time in full Dev Season because best has been a half-season of decent form thus far I think.

Well done everyone on some excellent stats.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nice stats. One of only six CW bowlers to get 10 or more 5w hauls. A nice tidy average. Good econ and nice SR. Too bad that didn't show up last season. Most of those wickets were from my debut and sophomore seasons. I definitely need to step it up for the Greens next year, hopefully it's the Greens.