• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Firebreaker has just got banned.... about bloody time. His trolling was just getting ridiculous. First time I actually wanted to complain rather than just put somebody on ignore.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Firebreaker has just got banned.... about bloody time. His trolling was just getting ridiculous. First time I actually wanted to complain rather than just put somebody on ignore.
A troubled soul young Firebreaker, we should show some compassion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was an extra year added to Firebreaker's ban because he created a multi, or because he was a multi all along?

D

Deleted member 34141

Yes he was clowning and clearly the only 40 year old student on CW. Top Cat and Howey called him out on this ages ago.

D

Deleted member 34141

If Firebreaker was a multi then who was the original poster and why have they not copped a ban?
The original poster is from another forum looking at the syntax, habits and behaviours.
My message is seek help and support asap or grow up please either is fine.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
The original poster is from another forum looking at the syntax, habits and behaviours.
My message is seek help and support asap or grow up please either is fine.
Now we are getting profiled on CW? When will this invasion into our privacy stop!! (Please not the frivolous tone.)

Spark

Global Moderator
Firebreaker had a multi account before he was banned that was inactive, but once he got banned he immediately started posting with it and got caught.

D

Deleted member 34141

Now we are getting profiled on CW? When will this invasion into our privacy stop!! (Please not the frivolous tone.)
No its nothing like that it sounds sinister. I keep seeing new members who share age and location in their first post and then its all they have to talk about, its hilariously awful.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That would be your way of saying that you don’t like me?
Not really. I'll actually apologize for that, it was a bit unprovoked and pointed even for a regular sh*tpost against someone who I should have taken the precaution of assuming they might take the comment personally.

As for the other thread, that's your mess.

D

Deleted member 34141

Not really. I'll actually apologize for that, it was a bit unprovoked and pointed even for a regular sh*tpost against someone who I should have taken the precaution of assuming they might take the comment personally.

As for the other thread, that's your mess.
I’m not the one who is apologising.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, that's kind of obvious, given the fact that in his post he explicitly says that he is the one apologising.