• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Notifications/Visitor Message for Warnings/Infractions

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
My thread about the death of Phillip Hughes has been deleted. Could you tell me why? And could you tell me the appropriate thread about his death and safety of players?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
My thread about the death of Phillip Hughes has been deleted. Could you tell me why? And could you tell me the appropriate thread about his death and safety of players?
Get real mate.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
What's wrong about my thread?
If you genuinely meant it as concern for player welfare, it was just a misguided and foolish thing, and you probably didn't need to include "Phil Hughes Died" in the title. If it was a troll, then it was ****ing abhorrent.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I have no reason to leave. What's wrong about my thread?
Describe it to your friends and family loko and get them to explain to you what was inappropriate about it,

I don't think you are owed an explanation by cw

I am also starting to come to the conclusion that you did it deliberately. I don't know for sure but asking these questions in this thread seems like a tell-tale sign.

cpr

International Coach
As an aside. I've always wondered if theres a time limit on when an infraction can be given. I mean I know GIMH loves to go through old threads liking posts, so that made me wonder can someone go through old threads and take offence at stuff? If it passed everyone by first time without harm, then is it still offensive down the line on 2nd/3rd viewing?

If there is no timescale, I want to go back and get Richard a permaban, just in case... :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
As an aside. I've always wondered if theres a time limit on when an infraction can be given. I mean I know GIMH loves to go through old threads liking posts, so that made me wonder can someone go through old threads and take offence at stuff? If it passed everyone by first time without harm, then is it still offensive down the line on 2nd/3rd viewing?

If there is no timescale, I want to go back and get Richard a permaban, just in case... :ph34r:
genuinely lol'd :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Murphy got an infraction for a post he'd made like 6 months prior once.