• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I agree with the uve. Training wheels have served their purpose and smileyshah's a reformed poster now. Let's get some discussion flowing again.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a like-bait thread. OP and all the others posting here are obviously just discussing this here to pump their like-count. Bunch of flat track bullies

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Srs question about Likes. Why do only 3 show automatically under the post when there's room for loads more? Is there a setting I'm missing?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Srs question about Likes. Why do only 3 show automatically under the post when there's room for loads more? Is there a setting I'm missing?
I just checked the settings and I can't see a way to change this. It must be hard-coded into the vbulletin/vbseo software somewhere which I prefer not to change these days as it makes upgrades more difficult.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you get more than one like I think the poster should then be able to choose a likee to mentor them into the sudden death rounds.

We could open up a new thread for the competition, maybe call it 'The Finger', and have two posters who have turned chairs face off against each other while doing their best imitations of someone else's well-known post. The winner will get to release an album of cover posts before slipping into obscurity.

James will also give them $1 million NZ dollars...or $1.50 in any other language.

Last edited:

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
I just checked the settings and I can't see a way to change this. It must be hard-coded into the vbulletin/vbseo software somewhere which I prefer not to change these days as it makes upgrades more difficult.
did you programme everything by yourself?

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
That seems strange. Thanks for having a look for me though :)