• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forum Outage - Tomorrow!

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
code is disabled?

[url=http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-4/vbulletin-4-installations-and-upgrades/413848-adding-image-problem-after-upgrading-to-4-2?]Adding image problem after upgrading to 4.2 - vBulletin Community Forum[/url]

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
That worked just fine, is there a particular forum you're trying it and it isn't working?

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
That worked just fine, is there a particular forum you're trying it and it isn't working?
My way of doing it was to manually write in the old bbcode...

[/FONT][/COLOR][URL]http://www.cricketweb.net/news/thumbnails/books/rsz_12013.jpg[/URL][[FONT=monospace][COLOR=#000000]/img]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
So you now tag it how?

uvelocity

International Coach
theres an icon of a tree in a picture frame nek to the one that looks like a movie reel. then theres 2 tabs, pick from url. and then untick store locally. much longer process than before too

bummer if those tags dont work though, because i c+p from photobucket like that sometimes

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good on you :D

It definitely shouldn't be doing that. What browser are you using? Can you take a screenprint?
Chrome. It's weird because while unsuccessfully attempting to printscreen my page I clicked on print and I can see that the banner is to the left of the page but its above it when I just go into the site.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Seem to be having a problem with the edit and delete functions.

Once the edit window opens, the buttons won't click to finish the edit.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Seem to be having a problem with the edit and delete functions.

Once the edit window opens, the buttons won't click to finish the edit.
I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about this if it was a global problem.

I assume you've tried closing your browser and trying again? Is it forany particular post/thread or particular forum? test

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I'm sure a lot of people would be complaining about this if it was a global problem.

I assume you've tried closing your browser and trying again? Is it forany particular post/thread or particular forum?
Just checked across browsers and it's happening only in Firefox for me. So, i guess it's a issue at my end.

Cleared all Cricketweb cookies and restarted the browser and it's still happening.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just checked across browsers and it's happening only in Firefox for me. So, i guess it's a issue at my end.

Cleared all Cricketweb cookies and restarted the browser and it's still happening.
Very strange, I don't have Firefox on my work computer, but I'll try tonight and see how I go.

Perhaps try upgrading your Firefox version in the mean time?

James

Cricket Web Owner
There was nothing wrong with the old one IMO.
vbulletin have changed the templates so much that maintaining the vbulletin 3 look isn't really practical moving forward. If there's nothing in particular you don't like I'm sure you'll get used to it in time.