• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The true identity of Hmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Irony meter is in overdrive. You might wanna post this in Site Discussion, sir.

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
I dunno. Seems to lack the vicious anti-Australian bent of itduzz, but he does post some dumb/funny stuff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I also find it curious that you remember itduzz given he was banned before you joined? Something you're not sharing? :p

Sir Alex

Banned
I am not sure why activities in other forums should be taken as a basis for actioning here. It is not like usernames are restricted to a particular individual. That said, the user in question is always involved in India bashing.

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
I am not sure why activities in other forums should be taken as a basis for actioning here. It is not like usernames are restricted to a particular individual. That said, the user in question is always involved in India bashing.
Yeah true (itduzz also considers the India/Pakistan region to be just Pakistan :laugh:), but he's hardly the only anti-Indian Pakistani around.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
One more thing, that thread is hilarious including itduzz's posts.

"
Wt-f??? every body is trying his own chawlians...nobody is giving a real solution....

"

Only Australian forums?

Do the names 'Manali', 'PakFan', 'Printex', 'DadaRocks' 'Vande Mataram' etc ring any bell?

This guy got banned a million times in another forum for trolling, but after a while, he started winning support even among the Mods who were simply amazed at his efforts to keep coming back after every ban.

In fact, one of his recent signatures read;

'I'm just manali/itduzz/VandeMataram/DadaGiri/Illegal_Alien/DadaRocks/Nihari/poori meri here again to troll.'

Itduzz mate, may I....... *How to ask?*...... An autograph please
? ........ I know I´m a poster of much lower standards, but I expect you to be compassionate to us poors

mein nay to sirf madad maangi thee....tum logon nay to mughe alif nanga kar diya....

Legend. Legend. Legend.

Sar jhuk gaya Mera. Jai ho Maharaj!

I want an itduzz interview thread

Guys! is he "Itduzz" Indian/Pakistani ?

"Itduzz" is not confined by nations, or nationality. How dare you!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wonder where that guy who thinks CW allowed wahindiawah\nehrafan\jaspalsinghrana\sheerindianspeed\etc. to return due to "winning support even among the Mods" got his info from?

That guy has never been welcome on CW in any guise.

jeevan

International 12th Man
:laugh: at the moderator on that other forum. Guy just admitted to trolling this board, but the moderator goes (in Urdu/Hindi) "But keep at it, Soldier. Teach them a lesson."

Not the first leader of a Pakistani institution to badly need some perspective.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A pokemon that you can only capture in the grass outside Cerulean City.
Wtf is it with Pokemon anyways? I'm too old to have been part of the wave that likes it, now it's on TV a lot and my son's into it and makes me read Pokemon books with him.
It's great that he's into his reading now, but I mean, that little yellow thing, it's a ****ing squirrel isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.