• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpr

International Coach
Well technically doing anything that breaks the rules is stupid. It'll also cop you a ban......

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Im still non the wiser why the World Club Cup of Cricket Suggestion thread was closed.

Admittedly Ive not read any of his other stuff (dont know about his rep or past) but I found that thread interesting and had a point to consider. I still dont get what was wrong with it. I emailed to ask why it was closed and I have not got an answer from the mods.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Im still non the wiser why the World Club Cup of Cricket Suggestion thread was closed.

Admittedly Ive not read any of his other stuff (dont know about his rep or past) but I found that thread interesting and had a point to consider. I still dont get what was wrong with it. I emailed to ask why it was closed and I have not got an answer from the mods.
Sorry about that :)

Wasn't around at the time, but more than likely the thread was closed because of the amount of multi accounts/threads the thread creater was starting/using around the time (about 5/6 multi's constantly peddling the same ideas/bumping the same threads). If it's something you did want to discuss though, I can re-open the thread :)

Furball

Evil Scotsman

It was closed because it was the 5th or 6th post made about a similar theme by the same user who was using a load of different accounts to do so.

A few sharp cookies spotted this straight away and the thread descended quickly off topic, hence why it was closed. I've been busy the last few days, otherwise I'd have emailed you back, as it was me who closed the thread.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Upon reading the thread I can't help but notice that a banned member has been labelled thick by one of our mod squad. isn't insulting people, even if banned, against the rules? Gotta be right up there with calling someone a sack of ****, surely...

Sir Alex

Banned
Whats the episode?? I was kinda MIA back then
Seemingly I baited some Anglo Aussie posters. I genuinely believe I didn't But a few days from the forum is refreshing.

Double standards in application of ban lengths was clearly evident in my case. I didn't get a single reply officially from the person who banned me despite repeat emails. Prince had the magnanimity to respond after I contacted him personally, and he too was apparently oblivious of reasons for my ban initially at least.

And when I logged in today, I found that a moderator had messaged me in my profile. How do I read my profile when am banned!

Anyways I harbour no harsh feelings for anyone here. Let byhones be that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Seemingly I baited some Anglo Aussie posters. I genuinely believe I didn't But a few days from the forum is refreshing.

Double standards in application of ban lengths was clearly evident in my case. I didn't get a single reply officially from the person who banned me despite repeat emails. Prince had the magnanimity to respond after I contacted him personally, and he too was apparently oblivious of reasons for my ban initially at least.

And when I logged in today, I found that a moderator had messaged me in my profile. How do I read my profile when am banned!

Anyways I harbour no harsh feelings for anyone here. Let byhones be that.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.