• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The *Official* Name Change thread!

Agent TBY

International Captain
Anyone with requests for name changes post here!

I get so bored with usernames! :(

Can I have mine changed to Agent TBY?? Please?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
gunk said:
fine! Raccoon Tycoon
Ahhhh quality game that! Prefer Transport Tycoon myself though. Mind you Rollercoster Tycoon ain't bad either...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
shame on u. it's only u who seems to be arguing with him as well:saint::saint::saint:*whistles innocently*:saint: :lol:
jeez you guys, you should be ashamed. you've gone too far with this one. i i promise i WON'T bring up the subject of martyn again.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
It worked!
i changed my name to Mr. Ponting and am very happy.
many thanks to Rich and Papa Shango, who started this thread

James

Cricket Web Owner
That's it - I'm changing your name back to what it was before :!(

No - I wouldn't do that - Just kidding ;) :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr. Ponting said:
jeez you guys, you should be ashamed. you've gone too far with this one. i i promise i WON'T bring up the subject of martyn again.
Hahaha we've got him spooked!