• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Change Username

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I thought the boss was bribe-able there's quite a few things I'd have done before that TBH.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
So he thinks......................................................................................................................................

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We don't usually change people's usernames, but seeing as you're a new member post wise, I've changed it for you :)
Flash isn't really a new member. He just rarely posts here/one of those idiots from Rob's forum.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've got a fair idea, but haven't spoked for a while so haven't yet confirmed.

First saw that I was like... who TF? :wacko: Then I realised who it was.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I want to keep my identity low key given my business commitments and chances of people, particularly those related to business finding out I post here. A bit hard to do it 100% but this ensures more of a buffer for me.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I want to keep my identity low key given my business commitments and chances of people, particularly those related to business finding out I post here. A bit hard to do it 100% but this ensures more of a buffer for me.

Cheers.
I figured it out a while back, when someone (Aamir) dug an old thread and you had made a comment, I was like..this member name is new but the post isn't..finally knew it was One Mr. K.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Cheers.
Thought you were someone who'd been a member long before my time and just come back!!

biased indian

International Coach

Cheers.
was just confused thats why asked