• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting user...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hardly unlucky, should just think twice before making stupid screennames like that.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Would be amusing if some one's real name is **** though and decides to go with it for is online user name. Or has some one already?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've found some stupid users in my time skimming through the forum's archive but this so far in my experience takes the biscuit.
James will doubtless have a wider scope to pick his biggest nuisences from. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
EDIT: and it's interesting, I've found both of them "in the arcade" - exactly where you always found the Camel56 types...
Although there is actually nothing wrong with people registering to use the arcade.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, of course there isn't, it's just interesting that we should have two (maybe more that James has spotted and I haven't) registered within hours under utterly stupid screennames and with the same interest as one utterly stupid poster who had the same interests.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Somehow I doubt it, but are they the only 3 to register chiefly to use the arcade and use deliberately trouble-making words in screennames\locations?
Probably not, but they're 3 of very few.