• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 3-10 June

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I hoped the Unsure conveyed my jokeyness... I had guessed that the other person thinking of the Hussey might just have been you. :)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Haha a classic post from Rodgie "Who is Burpey?"

:laugh:

Anyway congrats to all the winners, dire i haven't won anything in a long time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mind, this is no laughing matter. The more "awads" we get, the more difficult it becomes to search back through old threads!
Not really - as we'll soon have more awads than awards - then we can just search for awads! I'm beginning to think Archie really is holding by his statement that I'd never win another award, as it always seems to be awads when I win something and awards when I don't. :p

Anyway, thanks for the awad. And congrats to all the other awad getters.

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Not really - as we'll soon have more awads than awards - then we can just search for awads! I'm beginning to think Archie really is holding by his statement that I'd never win another award, as it always seems to be awads when I win something and awards when I don't. :p

Anyway, thanks for the awad. And congrats to all the other awad getters.
So what happened was; I started to type in CW aw... when a prompt came up giving me a selection of things such as CW awards 12-19 March, CW awards for first week of June etc

So I selected one that I though would be easy to edit and it must have been the dreaded Awads option

So you can see I am a victim of technology:wub:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very pleased with my Bradman there, and delighted that our new Romanian member was awarded to :) Big thanks to the awards team, sad to see we are only getting awads this week though archie ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There were actually no Milestones, it's just Aseem (Turbinator) pushed so hard for a mention for his 3,000 that Sean (archie) decided to give him it.