• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season 9 Discussions Thread

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
All hail Andrew! Far out man, fantastic. Best innings I`ve had the pleasure of watching. To put it into perspective, you made an innings of 86* look like nothing! Amazing mate.
Dissapointed with my new-ball bowling, I`ve been lame in OD matches so far, but with a great bowling unit, I get carried along :D. Well done.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
vic_orthdox said:
Yeah, Colts - good work! Still waiting for a super dig from Jasotharan at the top of the order in OD, another 100 off 50 balls could come in handy :p
Let me find touch, and that could be reality!

dinu23

International Debutant
Cloete u legend! haha.... and Sean, super innings. the bowlers had no problem defending that total.
well done by all bowlers specially Halsey.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web Colts vs Cricket Web Red
at the Bellerive Oval

Again the Colts cannot press home an advantageous situation.

Cricket Web Colts 1st Innings 228 all out
Cricket Web Red 1st Innings 164 all out
Cricket Web Colts 2nd Innings 226 all out
Cricket Web Red 2nd Innings 294 for 5
Cricket Web Red won by 5 wkts.

Man of the Match: JB Brown

Cricket Web Green vs Cricket Web Black
at the CWBCC Stadium

Lots of guts shown by Black to bat through the last day to attain a draw.

Cricket Web Green 1st Innings 309 all out
Cricket Web Black 1st Innings 297 all out
Cricket Web Green 2nd Innings 399 all out
Cricket Web Black 2nd Innings 228 for 2
Match Drawn.

Man of the Match: JJ Josy

Attachments

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Disappointing - we'd had a good record against the Reds in FC before that. Good work by Brown, and Hancock with the bat got amongst it.

cameeel

International Captain
Unfortunate loss there Colts, though well done to the Reds

I was happy with my economy rate in the match, though 3 wickets was a bit disapointing

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Damn, just couldn't finish it. Nice job Brown with 5 wickets and 72..:) and Hancocks 92.

I was far too expensive in that game..again :(

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well done Blacks.. showed some great courage there to bat out 97 overs and only loose 2 wickets. Josy on fire with the willow.. and congrats to benji on a very good debut. Hopefully plenty more to come for him.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
sorry, haven't had the time and internet at home since last week and won't have it until atleast next monday (time and internet that is).

Apologise to the blue boys, and also to the people interested in the updated 5d standings.
Will update it when i get back :)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
hmm nice spell in the first innings, batting not bad

good game alround blacks and congrats to Aussie on his 5 wickets on debut