• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 9 Squad Compilation

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robertinho said:
No it isn't. Smilies are sometimes referred to as emoticons, this term was coined due to the fact that smilies are used, for the most part, to convey emotions which can't be expressed through text alone.

For example, when I use a :laugh: smilie, it means I am laughing at what I just posted or what someone else has just posted.

By the way, in response to your comment about me getting "rolled" in an argument, the only time I've been "rolled" is when I happened to be close to Simon as he fell down a hill...
u need to laugh at what u posted because u know that no one else will find it funny...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
u need to laugh at what u posted because u know that no one else will find it funny...
Simon, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't matter because I'm going to stop arguing and bickering now, because it's pretty pointless... I apologise for any hurt feelings.

Does anyone know when this season will start?

Simon

Robertinho said:
Simon, I have no idea what you're talking about, but it doesn't matter because I'm going to stop arguing and bickering now, because it's pretty pointless... I apologise for any hurt feelings.

Does anyone know when this season will start?
good cause im pretty well over it...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Squad Movements

RA Langley moves to CW Red, whilst BL Wilshire re-signs with CW Blue.

Patrick won't be pleased, but the move has to be made.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Reds vs Blues.

Rob, Kenny - time to sort out your problems with 'Big' Trav & Simon :)

PDV Dome, too. Looking forward to it as much as playing on the WACA.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm indifferent to the Blues, they're the same as any other team :p

But what I am looking forward to is September 9.. The Colts.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Welcome to Red, Paid. You'll have to recolour that shirt now. :p

Two matches with Blue, interesting. Demeza, Collins and Fuller aren't quite Vaas, Zoysa and Muralitharan, but it'll have to do.

Btw, didn't we have a 2-Test home series with the Lankans in season 7? I seem to remember hitting 121* against them for Red in a warm-up...

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho said:
I'm indifferent to the Blues, they're the same as any other team :p

But what I am looking forward to is September 9.. The Colts.
Why are you looking forward to losing ?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Opener on a pacy wicket against the Reds. Noice.

So what happens with season fixtures and the fact that there are five teams Liam? Does one team just not play? I`d prefer it that way, rather than another foreign team joining us.