• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 9 Squad Compilation

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know how I'd get on with larger than life personalities like Simon or the little guys such as Cloete. Infact I'd rather not know. Opposite ends of the spectrum there.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Robertinho said:
I don't know how I'd get on with larger than life personalities like Simon or the little guys such as Cloete. Infact I'd rather not know. Opposite ends of the spectrum there.
Pretty sure they don't even want to think about getting along with you at all, I know I don't.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Still sour after that embarassing Team America incident? I know I would be.. I mean...

How embarassing...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Travis_Teh said:
Pretty sure they don't even want to think about getting along with you at all, I know I don't.
id be surprised if anyone would want to, i can imagine hes the kid at school everyone points and laugh's at, its not hard to see why...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Robertinho said:
Still sour after that embarassing Team America incident? I know I would be.. I mean...

How embarassing...
Is that where you got rolled in a mature arguement, so you reverted to trying to immaturely rascially abuse someone on something they typed poorly?

I remember....

I'm not sour, I just don't like you much. Sorry, I didn't need to say that, it's rather evident.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Is that where you got rolled in a mature arguement, so you reverted to trying to immaturely rascially abuse someone on something they typed poorly?

I remember....

I'm not sour, I just don't like you much. Sorry, I didn't need to say that, it's rather evident.
:D

Loony BoB

International Captain
Come on guys, lay off it. You're not any better than him when you're acting like that. Just ignore him if you have to.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Contracts Update

RJ Langley makes his return to CW Cricket with CW Blue.

OJ Cook enters the system with CW Colts.

This means that all teams but CW Red have 16 players.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Tour Announcements

The Season sees a 2-Test series against Sri Lanka (in SL) at the start and later England tours CWLand for 5 Tests and 7 ODIs.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
id be surprised if anyone would want to, i can imagine hes the kid at school everyone points and laugh's at, its not hard to see why...
hahahahahah SIMON!!!!

How ironic! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know you're the coolest kid in school, the big go-to man in the cricket, rugby, soccer, hockey, swimming, athletics and water polo teams, you have to beat the girls off with a stick and have so many friends you struggle to remember names, but go easy on us who aren't so lucky, will ya? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Come on guys, lay off it. You're not any better than him when you're acting like that. Just ignore him if you have to.
I never said anything about the Blues, and if they're silly enough to be drawn into these arguments then I see no reason why I shouldn't let them flock together and give eachother ego boosts on an internet forum :D :p

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
I never said anything about the Blues, and if they're silly enough to be drawn into these arguments then I see no reason why I shouldn't let them flock together and give eachother ego boosts on an internet forum :D :p
Yeah, damn those losers on internet forums. Oh... wait...

David

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
RJ Langley makes his return to CW Cricket with CW Blue.

OJ Cook enters the system with CW Colts.

This means that all teams but CW Red have 16 players.
RA Langley. [/nitpick]