• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in England

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't think it's over just yet. I'd back us to chase, say, 180 from 30, quite feasible yet (if we get the full aloowance).

Having said that, I don't think that it will happen.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Very much doubt a) we'd do that and b) it'd happen.

Half-century partnership between Flynn and Oram, of which the former has contributed... 7.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm nothing if I'm not optimistic :D

We probably wouldn't do it actually, but it'd be worth a watch. 6 an over for 30 overs isn't beyond us and we could easily rein it in if the situation demanded so

Alas, it's a moot point whilst NZ are gunning it currently. I felt we needed to have them all out by tea, and barring heroics from Sidey (or any of the other bowlers) then that shan't be happening. Today was a match set up for Flintoff, the bowler, IMO

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
KPP on, ITSTL. Had a knack of getting random wickets the last 9 months.

Plenty of turn in this pitch. If MSP hadn't had to rush so much he could've been really dangerous here. Pietersen might threaten lefties IF he pitches it right.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I really, really do wish there was provision to make-up all lost time in Test cricket.

And I'll tell you what - I wished it after Galle last winter too.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So Panesar fails miserably again to get the breakthrough with conditions in his favour (two left-handers batting with the inevitable rough, wearing pitch). If he can't do in this situations he's a waste of space - oh wait we already knew that.